These are the best roasted vegetables you’ll ever make and the easiest roasted vegetables you’ll ever make. I’d have to say we cook these about once a week because they are so easy and go with almost every meal. Of course they’re best in the summer, when the vegetables can be bought from our local farmer’s market, but I wouldn’t discourage you from making these year round.
The ingredients are as simple as it gets: vegetables, olive oil, and Tony Chachere Cajun Season. Gather your favorite vegetables and cut into even sized pieces. My favorite veggie combination for this is zucchini, summer squash, onion, and cherry tomatoes, but you can really use whatever you’d like.
Place the vegetables onto a cookie sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and liberally season with Tony Chachere Cajun Seasoning. This seasoning has the perfect amount of spice but doesn’t overpower the vegetables.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping with a spatula about half way through. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Fresh Roasted Vegetables
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 onion
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP Tony Chachere Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut vegetables into bite sized pieces, keeping a consistent size between them all. Place onto a cooking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with the cajun seasoning.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes, flipping the vegetables half way through.